Friday, July 10, 2009

11 weeks


Oliver at Lake Tahoe (2 months old)





So I figured I have been a little lacking in the blog department lately. Before our baby boy turns 3 months old I should probably update everyone.


Oliver is a wonderful baby. He sleeps well, eats well, doesn't cry much; a joy. We just had our 2nd Dr appointment and he is now 13 pounds and 8 ounces, and 24 1/2 inches long. Definitely above average. Oliver smiles, giggles, finds mommy in a room, coos, pulls things to his mouth, and doesn't complain much. He loves his carseat, his swing, his carrier, his sister, and his baths. It has been a wonderful first 2 1/2 months.


Here are some pictures of him until now.




Freshly hatched....



















1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks










4 weeks 5 weeks












That's my update for now. I'll get the next pics posted soon. But as of right now.
Duty Calls!

2 comments:

Anna M said...

he sure is a cutie. I can't believe him and Katelynn are 2 weeks apart. I would love to get together.

April said...

Time flies!!! He looks just like Mia in that top picture. I hope we get to meet him one of these days :-)