Thursday, November 12, 2009

I hate Daylight Savings!

So it has been a while. My old laptop was just not letting me do my normal things. Now that I have received my speedy new computer I can continue with my posting.

We have had quite the past months. Almost all of us came down with what we assume was the lovely swine flu. Oliver was passed over thankfully. I was out of commission for about 2 weeks. It was so awful. I have never been that sick in my life. Fever of 105.5, all the Pepto Bismo symptoms, weakness and sooo tired. I don't wish it on anyone!!

Right before our lovely bout with the flu we got to go to the ocean to watch Jeremy and Jen get married. It was beautiful. Mia was a flower girl (1st time) and Ollie was a ring bearer. It was so cute. Cousin Jace pulled Ollie and Owen (Oliver's hetero-life mate) in a wagon down the aisle. Luckily it went off without too many problems. It was a wonderful time. And my pictures of the blessed union are beautiful as well. (I was the photographer).


Mia's 1st time as a flower girl!



Oliver and Owen in the wedding!


The family at the Wedding!!!

Halloween was great. I had two super cute kiddos. They were Tom and Jerry (Mia's Idea). Mia just loves that cartoon. But of course she wanted to be the Mouse and we had to make sure everyone new she was a girl. Mia had lots of fun trick or treating with her dad while mom stayed back with the Tom Cat.







Our little Tom and Jerry!


Mia has been doing wonderful in school! She loves Kindergarten. She is already reading and spelling. The teacher said she is ready for 1st grade already. We are so proud of our little girl. And grateful she is taking after mommy in her schooling.


Mia's 1st Fieldtrip!!

Mia has been playing soccer with an Under 6 soccer team from her school. She is so much fun to watch. Her favorite part with the treasure box after every practice. Of course! Oh and her daddy was Assistant Coach so if she has a side or tummy ache she could sit out of the game. (Oh did she play that card a time or two). But this was a great soccer season for us. We met some awesome families which we hope to keep in contact with. Also Mia got to be on the same team as cousin Mia. Boy was that fun.


Look at those moves!



Oliver has been changing so much. He sits up, waves, rolls all over the place, sticks his tongue out constantly, eats 1.5 meals a day of food, and is such a great baby! So even tempered, sleeps great, amuses himself, and loves his family. I am so happy to have my sweet little boy!

Mommy and Oliver at Jeremy and Jen's wedding. That Boy always is smiling!

I have gotten back into the swing of things with my photography. I was debating whether or not to continue, especially with 2 kids now tugging at me. But a new piece of land has inspired me to keep making memories with all the wonderful people that come to me for pictures. And I bought a lens that needs paid off!!


Part of My new inspiration!

Well.. it's 2 AM...I should sleep. Talk at you later.

No comments: